Magic Chef refrigerator

Ignoramus30422

I beleive the question is not about the fridge, but about the scary reflection of the photographer.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

look closer, see if you notice anythin funny

Reply to
Ignoramus14681

Congratulations! You have lost weight.

Reply to
GeorgeD

It looks like a DOOR ONLY sale, eh?

-- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Konqueror, Firefox and SeaMonkey (on Slack 11.0) all show me a blank page.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yea, it was for an auction that happened today, they probably got rid of the page after it was won.

Reply to
tnik

I'm getting nothing but white space from your link.

Wes

Wes

I get *nothing* from that URL -- even with JavaScript and Flash turned on.

Perhaps someone pulled it after posting it?

A description of what the image actually used to be might help at this point.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

It was a picture of the door to a dorm fridge. Just the door. No fridge behind it. It was face-on so it takes a little while to figure out that there is nothing for the door gasket to mate with.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

And a really funny reflection of the picture taker!

I saved it on my laptop, I can post it if anyone asks.

Ignoramus14681