Many old car pics

We had our Oildorado parade yesterday..my town, Taft, just turned 100 and we had our every 5 yr oil celebration to go along with it.

A surprising number of the old cars in the parade are owned by local folks, and all of the Macks and Monarch trucks as well.

Id forgotten how big a hotbed of old vehicles I lived in, until I started recognizing the drivers..

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Great=A0pictures.=A0I=A0really=A0like=A0the=A0Indians=A0and=A0the=A0Bulldog= =A0Mack. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Gunner Asch on Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:09:09 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Almost makes em wish I'd stayed longer , or arrived later...

Corny as Iowa in July, but great fun.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Mi casa..su casa

Come whenever you wish, stay for as long as you like.

Next time..more range time

See if you remembered anything

You ARE practicing..right?

And you can do it with an empty weapon.

Focus, focus focus bang!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:05:45 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I knew I was forgetting something.

Dang, that would explain the holes...

Reply to
pyotr filipivich