materials price

hi. where on internet can i find price of metalic materials ( steel, aluminium etc. ) maybe you know some links. thanks

ART

Reply to
ART

Check out the Drop Zone.

Spencer

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

maybe you have they price list on youre computer or you can get it? I'd be very happy if you do this for me, I really need this . Thanks

ART

Reply to
ART

Thank you but it's not enough :(

Reply to
ART

Try this link:

Bob Robinson

You may also want to try this link. I have bought from them in the past and was well satisfied with their service and prices.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Hiers