Microwave Outrage

I am pissed. Kellyanne Conway has just revealed the existance of Obammys shadow government secret microwave camera spying program.

This is not allowed by the constitution and we need to do something about it. Have these mentally ill leftiists never heard of probabel cause? How dare thy spy on us without any evidence of wrongdoing! There can be no doubt any more. The bastards are simply making stuff up! I am recommending to all my Patriot friends that they hit their keyboards hard... hard about this issue. If theres only one good thing to come of this at least we finally know how they figured out to target us with all those emails about hair loss and diet pills and peter ointments.

Also Im in desperate need of some police type lights and siren for my Aquarius 23. I cant tell you why in case youre captured. The less you know the better. Cash is a little tight right now so donations will be gratefully appreciated. As a last resort I can trade a puppy or two if you have the right type of equipment. For lights I'm open to suggestions. On the siren front I'd prefer something like this

but hopefully without the outrageous price tag because Im not a millionaire.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asche

What you need to do about it, Gunner, is to get a brain transplant. Read some real stories about this -- Conway doesn't know what she's talking about.

Where is the camera in your microwave, by the way?

Reply to
edhuntress2

Ed Helpless, I took you out of the bitbucket to say that MY microwave is on my electronics workbench right now! I will use one of my six to seven (6-7) scopes to ferret out Obammys camera which Im going to personally stick up his ass with gusto once Trump arrests the traitor and puts him on display in a zoo. Preferably the one in Taft because funds dont allow much travel right now. To those of you that don't have my heavy electronics background, you can tape over the entire front of your microwave with any good brand of aluminum tape.

Two layers is recommended but I've heard that one will do if its reinforced by a criss cross grid layout of black electrical tape. I wouldnt risk the possible decreased protection but YMMV.

It must suck to be tapeless like you Ed Helpless.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Remember Snowden? The NSA listens to everyone. All Obama had to do was add himself to the distribution list.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Just wear your tinfoil hat. It's a lot more reliable. And don't speak into the AccuPop sensor on your $600 microwave.

Reply to
edhuntress2

Indeed, sir. Bravo.

The only question is how they get their information and thank Crom we have techical experts like Kellyanne Conway to explain that part. As you may know, cameras and microphones can be easily disguised as anything. I am going to compare before and after photos of all the mold spots on my ceilings in case any have been tampered with. I am sure you will be doing the same. This level of security isn't possible for leftist morons like Ed Helpless whod need to wait months to get his mold pictures out of his Brownie.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asche

Sure. Any judge will go along with that.

Reply to
edhuntress2

Leon Theremin the musical instrument inventor returned to Russia and created a very clever microwave device to spy on us, way back in 1945.

The way you libs sneer at allegations of espionage only reveals your utter ignorance of it.

- ox[9y0xrG

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Oh you think your such a comedian Helpless. Lets see what your laugh sounds like when I ream you out with a rusty four to five jaw chuck with my longest handled key still sticking out the side. You will squeal like the bitch you are and thats after you find out that Obammy knows all... all your recipes and can blackmail you with videos of you going way past the five second rule. When your pop tart falls into the puppys diaria splat and theres nothing else to eat, well those are things that should stay private but traitors like you wont care until I make you.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The way you paranoids freak out about it only reveals your emotional and pe rsonality disorders.

In 1969 and 1970, the FBI had my phone tapped and had a 3/4"-thick dossier on me. I saw it. The technology to track and surveil people is extraordinar y, and has been for many decades. The FBI was chasing down a really silly a nd useless connection, and I told them so. Still, they kept it up for almos t a year. They wanted my housemate, not me. Even so, she was a dead-end, to o, and they eventually realized it. She's now a world-renowned physician wh ose books and documentary films you could see, if I told you who she is.

So there is a huge capability out there to monitor people -- much more than most people appreciate. The indicator of one's mental health about this is whether they worry about what they might find. If they want to keep tabs o n you (and it's much more than our federal government that might be interes ted), they will.

Carry on -- unless you're dirty, in which case it's time to get paranoid. Y ou might even want to have your communications people try to distract atten tion from what you've been doing.

Reply to
edhuntress2

"If the tap is implemented at a digital switch, the switching computer simply copies the digitized bits that represent the phone conversation to a second line and it is impossible to tell whether a line is being tapped."

They also send a separate packet that sets up the call, that's the metadata. It's how Caller ID knows who is calling you.

-x37C5=

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

So Ed Helpless has been a traitor for nearly 50 years? Patriots like Jim and me can spot your kind at 3000 yards with one eye closed. Ill put your name on the list again so get your affairs in order. And Ill recommend Jim to a high position. After the Great Cull we will need brilliant minds like his to keep order in the lines to the ovens. Do you want to be medium or well done? If it's up to me you'll be extra rare so youre still squealing when I cut off my first chunk.

Adios Helpless, it's back to the bit bucket with you. Im headed to LA for a big job. When I get back Ill have a couple of cool crisp twenties in my hand. Read it and weep, useless eaters.

[...]

Thank you, sir. You are indeed a knowlegable gentlemen. Of course I knew all that and more from my many years working at an uh, unnamed "company." It's the newer techniques Im now learning about and protecting myself against. They can pry my information from my cold dead hands. If I wanted my personal life made public Id damned well just post every embarrassing detail. I dont need some traitor oggling me when Im in the kitchen with a couple squares of toilet paper hanging out my ass. How was I to know that leftists were spying on me every time I nuked a rod of jerky so I could chew it? I am severly pissed about all this and ready to rock and roll.

Check your email. Ive sent some confidential information and an application form for you to fill out. Top of the pyramid stuff, if you know what I mean. Burn everthing after reading cause, well you know.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

But you just told us two posts ago that you know about espionage!

Reply to
edhuntress2

When you get back, here's a trick that will add 10 mph to the speed of your keelboats:

Open the hatches and sail out a few miles to where the wind is steady. See that little plug in the bottom of the bilge, near the transom? Pull it out. The escaping water will give you a jet-like push.

Reply to
edhuntress2

===================

I know a whole lot about airplanes too, but it doesn't make me a pilot.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

So how, then, was I "barking up the wrong tree"?

Reply to
edhuntress2

Have it your way then. You aren't paranoid, we really are out to get you.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I'm the opposite of paranoid. You right-wingers think everyone in governmen t is out to get you. I have spent many days in Washington with agency peopl e, researching trade and manufacturing policy, and I know they're decent pe ople who care about truth and about what they do. So are the medical insura nce people I dealt with when I was a medical editor. And so on.

You paranoids on the right think that the fact that our government has the capability to surveil with electronic devices means that they are spying on you. Here's the fact, Jim: They don't give a flying f*ck about what you do or say. They have those capabilities because the people who would like to tear the US down also have those capabilities. They build a better fighter plane, and we build a better fighter plane. They create cyber warfare devic es, and we create cyber warfare devices.

But they don't care about spying on you. You say, "The way you libs sneer a t allegations of espionage only reveals your utter ignorance of it."

Putting aside that fact that only a really twisted person would consider me to be a "lib," the fact that you think our government is engaging in espio nage against you, and that I don't, tells us only that you have a very para noid outlook. I don't.

Reply to
edhuntress2