Mill tools in PDX

Anyone have a good store to frequent in Portland, OR for tool holders and bits? I want a boring bar holder for this weekend, and didn't get a jump on it to order online.

I'm on the westside, if it was that way it would be cool.

Rod

Reply to
Rod Richeson

It's pretty short notice, Rod. I don't remember a single thing from when I lived down there. You don't say what it has to fit. Maybe someone from down in your neck of the woods has something they could loan you.

Networking is a good thing. You should get phone numbers of at least 10 guys in your area with similar interests. It might have paid off in this case. There are lots of guys down there, they just put on a little show called GEARS.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin