Milltronics vs Cincinnati sabre

I am looking to buy a used machining center. Milltronics Partner 1's 1990-1993 go for about $12-14k. Cincinnati Sabre 750's ,same years, go
for $8-10K. The Cincinnati would seem to be a better machine - linear ways,almost twice the weight. Could anyone give me a pro and con comparison of the 2, with some idea of what may be needed in repair costs (mechanical items - spindle bearings, linear ways) as well as controller programming comparisons?

I talked to my son about this...
He thinks early milltronics weren't extremely well made machines. Their recent stuff is better.
The Cinci iron is excellent. Control is a POS, breaks a lot and parts are a killer. That's what holds the value down. Now, if you'd retrofit that old Cinci with a new control you'd have something. This is NOT a small task.
To me, I think you could do better than these prices for these machines. But the area you're in is everything.
Karl