More welders F/S

The unit is an Airco 300 Amp AC/DC heliarc welder S/N MH002003 with Pulsed heliweld control Model PTC-IV, S/N AG808086, foot pedal, and Thermal Arc Model LARG constant voltage control, $450.00

Same contact as in the picture zip file I posted on my webpage

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner