Morse taper help needed in Seattle

Guys I need to find somebody in Seattle with a #3 Morse taper reamer.

I am working on an old large Black and Decker magnetic base drill. The drill uses a special insert for the drive shaft that allows you to use different heads. The insert I have had a 3/4" jacobs chuck in it. In getting the chuck out with a hydraulic press I discovered why it didn't want to come out. At some time in the past the morse taper shank of the drill chuck spun in the socket, shearing off the base of the taper shank and causing a serious galling inside the socket. So the shank of the chuck is chewed up a bit and so is the inside of the socket. If I had a #3 morse taper reamer I could at least repair the socket.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Turns out that Milwaukee still uses the same socket and nut assembly for their big mag drills. So I can get a new one.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler