Mounting 3 digital scales to a 450mm / 105mm lathe

Hi

I wanted you to show you how I mounted three digital scales to my EMCO Compact 8 (a 450mm between centers / 105mm radius over bed) lathe. Two of the scales are modified digital calipers, one is a common digital scale. All scales have a case and are protected from cooling fluid and chips. The way the scales are mounted, I didn't loose any travel (don't have that much).

Pictures are here:

Enjoy! Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller