MWDropbox is closed

"This web site no longer accepts new submissions.", but all(?) the old files are still there. It seems to have happened 4-May-17 - all the files in the index have that date as "last updated".

Bummer - I wanted to post a pdf of a project. There's lots of places to post photos, what about pdf's? Some forums have sections for "Files" - anyone know of such a one?

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Never mind - I was too quick with the question, Google had the answer: Google drive will do it. See my "Lathe speed controller" post

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt