My metalworking project made a magazine cover

My "metalworking project" made the cover of Victory Lane magazine; for all who care to look:

I'm in the light blue/orange 1964 Merlyn Mk6A sports racer, about to pass the red Ginetta.

Cheers, Brian

Reply to
Brian

who care to look:

That can't be you.....that has to be Bond......James Bond.......driving that car.

But seriously though: Sweet. Nice job. Dave

Reply to
Dav1936531

Reply to
larry g

Cool. Great car. Which engine does it have? Aluminum bodywork or fiberglass?

Richard Coke

Reply to
Richard Coke