(...)

Same stuff.

Unobtainium in my neck of the woods.

Funny, that.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Thanks Jon!

Store about 10 miles away claims to still stock it.

Nothing in the two stores near me though.

Much appreciated.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Yup. It is on the list.

Thanks!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Cool. Thanks!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Yup. It's on the list to try.

Thanks!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

They're too good, Tom. The porcelain gets all scratched up, even with a light touch.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Walmart carries Colman gas. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

And use heavy-duty elbow-length rubber gloves. The stuff is caustic, and will burn holes in your skin.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I thought your recommendation was use wire brush once and then throw it away and buy a new one.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

That's right. He was bent over and Californicated by the majority, tree-huggin', ecoterrorist Dems.

-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

Reply to
Larry Jaques

There were a total of two listings for the fuel. Google did the same thing to me. It showed me everything built by Coleman or fueled by Coleman fuel.

Hey, the VERY FIRST LISTING is a gallon of Coleman Fuel @ $48. It resolves to Amazon.

-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

Reply to
Larry Jaques

MEGA OUCH! doesn't even begin to touch it. Burns are something every living thing wants to avoid every second of their lives.

-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

Reply to
Larry Jaques

14mph is a hurricane, not a breeze, boys.

-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And go _green_! Buy only brushes made in the USA. Why not try Ohio Brush for your next set, Winnie?

-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Point me to their online store where I can order their products... (hint)

Reply to
Pete C.

(...)

Overpriced fuel from a criminal organization, It just gets better and better!

Have you ever had an object fall off a workbench and bounce sarcastically? I have. A 'sarcastic' bounce is the same as a regular bounce, except it lasts longer and is somehow louder.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Yup. I replied in another post (about electrical flash-over), that there are some accidental injuries where survival is not necessarily the best option.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Not mine!

Thanks anyway, Karl.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Jeeze, Larry.

Even Tawm pointed out the spammy nature of those sentiments.

I tried wire brushes early on. Even a fine brush run lightly tends to scratch the heck out of the surface, which gives subsequent grease a better grip. Wire brushes are great! But not for this.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Online stores are *so* 2010.

Tawm has a Turing AI that accepts orders in spoken or printed English:

(216) 791-3265

FAX: (216) 791-6615

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@ohiobrush.com

--Winston