Neat Sticker For Your Toolbox

I just bought some of these 3" x 2" toolbox stickers to give to a few
friends:

They're from an eBay store, which I have no connection with other than
being a satisfied customer.
The place has a gazillion different stickers, mugs and T-shirts with
similar kinds of messages on them; something for everybody. The ones I
just bought can be located by going here:

and searching for "tools". (Takes a while for the site to find them, be
patient.)
Jeff (Who DIDN'T spring for the stickers reading "WARNING - Ironworkers
Have Harder Tools."
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
Anybody know where I can download a biohazard logo? I have some strictly nuclear grade (I already have the radiaon hazard logo) ground VERY hot peppers I call super sprinkles and need to make a suitable label for the shaker.
BTW, applied sparingly these really "spice" up a wedge of pizza.
Ted
Reply to
Ted Edwards
My toolbox always had the following prominently displayed: "A SCREWBAR DOES NOT A CROWDRIVER MAKE" Regards. Ken.
Reply to
Ken Davey
Doug White
Reply to