Neat Sticker For Your Toolbox

I just bought some of these 3" x 2" toolbox stickers to give to a few friends:

They're from an eBay store, which I have no connection with other than being a satisfied customer.

The place has a gazillion different stickers, mugs and T-shirts with similar kinds of messages on them; something for everybody. The ones I just bought can be located by going here:

and searching for "tools". (Takes a while for the site to find them, be patient.)

Jeff (Who DIDN'T spring for the stickers reading "WARNING - Ironworkers Have Harder Tools."

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Anybody know where I can download a biohazard logo? I have some strictly nuclear grade (I already have the radiaon hazard logo) ground VERY hot peppers I call super sprinkles and need to make a suitable label for the shaker.

BTW, applied sparingly these really "spice" up a wedge of pizza.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

Couldja use this one from the same place in the meantime?

Jeff

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE RED SOX!

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Pick one you like.

RellikJM

Thanks guys, for all.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

Hi Ted...

You may want to look around here - need to sign up - but a lot of fun!

Reply to
surftom

My toolbox always had the following prominently displayed: "A SCREWBAR DOES NOT A CROWDRIVER MAKE" Regards. Ken.

Reply to
Ken Davey

I'm not sure it's available as a sticker, but a button I've always been fond of reads "Will build Secret Weapon for Food"

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White