Need some itty bitty machine screws

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:01:00 AM UTC-6, Paul K. Dickman wrote:

Yessir, I had that discussion twice yesterday when the hobby shops directed me to Ace Hardware.
On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:01:00 AM UTC-6, Paul K. Dickman wrote:

Now, why would that not come up when I searched on that? I am not sure the III-A are the same, but I'll order a few and see.
Thanks

I also saw some guy selling stainless ones on ebay They looked like cheap cheeseheads, but I think it was $9 for a set of four.
Paul K. Dickman
On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:19:44 PM UTC-6, Paul K. Dickman wrote:

Paul, I contacted that ebay seller to ask if he knew the thread. He responded with "What kind of gun is it for?". I told him and he said he has no grip screws for those.

No, I searched for screws and refined for Llama. Yours went to all Llama products. If you click on the exploded diagrams they take you to the small parts. If you just click on the model number they send you to a short list that seems to only be grips and magazines.
Paul K. Dickman