New Song Books

Yesterday, at the rotary club meeting, our president announced that we will be getting new song books. That's because "America, the beautiful" has been re-titled to "America, the bailout"

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I know that song!

Oh, beautiful for tainted cash for great big piles of waste thy economy is in the dumps While fat cats count their stash...

LLB, Bme, MsEd,Fgg, Dm (hc)

Reply to
LLBrown

Here is more of that song:

Oh, beautiful for tainted cash for great big piles of waste thy economy is in the dumps While fat cats count their stash...

America America Thy credits shot to hell Thy cars could be finer if they were "made in Chin~er" by little yellow men

LLB, BME, MeEd, Fgg,Dm (hc)

Reply to
LLBrown