New Technology HTS-528 Brazing Alloy

Anybody have 5 or 6 sticks of this brazing rod that I can buy? I do not need a whole pound as they sell it. One pound is $75+$15 shipping. I hate to spend $100 bucks when I will never use it all. Anyone who has any please let me know how much it will be with shipping and I can send you the money by mail or Pay Pal.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

6 sticks is about 1/4 lb. If you don't find someone to sell you a few sticks, I'd go in with you and maybe a couple of other guys to buy a pound of it and divvy it up. Looks like neat stuff.
Reply to
Don Foreman