newbie

Hi I jut picked up a Nichols Hand Mill at an auction and it turns out not to be bad. It has leadscrews on all three axis. I bought a vfd, finally figured how to wire it one of the cheap ones and it ran ok. It came with a 7/8 " arbor. I d like to know how to lubricate all the fittings and how to use the rapid feed on the x axis. Any information or manuals would be appreciated. I ve read this forum for a while but this is my first post. thanks Rock

Reply to
rock