NRA knives made in China

China doesn?t have a NRA it?s embarrassing

China doesn’t have a NRA it’s embarrassing
I picked up a nice Sheffield knife for $5. Friend of mine said he wasn't aware that there was a town named Sheffield in Guangdong Province.
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
I picked up a nice Sheffield knife for $5. Friend of mine said he wasn't aware that there was a town named Sheffield in Guangdong Province.
Who cares. Your post does nothing, but try to divide and diminish.
I just hope the NRA gets their internal problems straightened out and continues to defend the freedoms of Americans.