NRA knives made in China

China doesn’t have a NRA it’s embarrassing

Reply to
Teresa

I picked up a nice Sheffield knife for $5. Friend of mine said he wasn't aware that there was a town named Sheffield in Guangdong Province.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I picked up a nice Sheffield knife for $5. Friend of mine said he wasn't aware that there was a town named Sheffield in Guangdong Province.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Who cares. Your post does nothing, but try to divide and diminish.

I just hope the NRA gets their internal problems straightened out and continues to defend the freedoms of Americans.

Reply to
Bob La Londe