Old movie of a Fordson snow motor tractor

Not a lot of miles per gallon, I assume. - A lot of 'cool' per gallon, though.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
I saw one of those in a truck and tractor museum I visited when on holidays to California (does it snow there?). I can't remember the name of the museum or town, but remember reading that it was used by the postal service. It was a really interesting museum, with many advanced designs well before WW2. For example, 4 wheel drive tractors, trucks with pneumatic suspension, battery-powered trucks. I came away thinking that everything had already been thought of!
Jordan
Reply to
Jordan