Oooooh!! I just know someone here built this!!

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child, miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats." PJ O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner Asch

And you found that when googling "redneck", I'll bet.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yabbut, only when people post the good ones. It isn't worth it otherwise.

OK, the human hamster wheel was fun. The panties were totally gross.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Gunner Asch on Sat, 15 Nov 2014 04:38:21 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I think its a fix-er-upper. Not a complete tear-down, but a serious gut and replace.

pyotr filipivich