OT: 50hp Diesel Outboard Motor

Yanmar is going to be putting out a neat little engine.

Their marketing video at that link cracked me up, making me thing of the Turbo Encabulator video of yore.

Pinging: Iggy, how would one of these engines be to replace the big monster in the military genset you bought? Pretty sweet, eh?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yabutt...what about ripple in the passband and squealing filter caps?

;-)

Reply to
dr. postalman

Hammer lane is a f***in' parking lot.

Reply to
dr. postalman

Gunner Asch on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:14:32 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

And reduces sinusoidal depleneration.

-- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich