OT: Any Appliance Repair Professionals?

I find myself wondering about being an appliance repair tech and would like to talk to some people who are doing it for some first hand advice and to answer some questions. Anyone here qualify or know someone who is?

Lane

Reply to
Lane

I might be able to answer some questions. I ran a small appliance repair business for about 16 years before moving over into the commerical laundry area about 7 years ago. BTW, what part of the country?

Rusty Bates

Reply to
Rusty Bates

Thanks Rusty I'll email you.