OT- Blood pressure monitors?

Get the doctor to use your monitor first, he or she should not be under stress that could affect the reading and compare the reading with his equipment. Do NOT use mercury based systems, they are very much out of date and contain mercury for crying out loud. They are banned in the UK for this reason.

Rik

Reply to
Richard Baker

I have a ten year old $35 Marshall 80 digital Sphygmomanometer for home use that is as accurate as the 14 Lumishygs that I have in the office (they cost a lost more than $35). Still have two mercury filled ones too. They work great and are used to calibrate all the others.

regards, Jim

Reply to
JK