OT-Circuit City in Deadpool ?

Might be a good idea to avoid shopping at circuit city, returning or exchanging defective

items will be a problem if they file BK.

Electronics retailer Circuit City may close 150 stores and snuff thousands of jobs in an attempt to avoid filing for bankruptcy. The company has hired international law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP to oversee its bankruptcy but has chosen not to pursue Chapter 11 before the holiday season, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Best Regards

Tom.

Reply to
Azotic

IMO they signed their death warrant about five years ago when they got rid of major appliances and then reduced their checkouts to the point where it was a hassle to actually buy anything. Replacing their few remaining good employees with bottom feeders just completed the job.

Vaughn

Reply to
Vaughn Simon

I have not shopped there since they fired all the people that knew their stuff to replace them with lower paid newbies.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Just waching the news. Ckt City won't be the only one. This will be much worse. The governments of the world will not be able to control this. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Yup, the ethics of a company matters to me. I'm not a union type but solidarity with joe the working guy is something I can get on board with.

Wes

Wes