OT- Civil Engineering on a Penny Budget

Since I don't subscribe to rec.civil.engineering this gets dumped here :).

Note- some metal content, mostly copper-

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

Cool!

Gunner

Gunner

I *like* it :-D

John

Reply to
JohnM

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:36:54 -0400, the inscrutable JohnM spake:

This isn't metal-related but might be of interest.

I emailed the Fincher URL to my buddy and he came back with this one on paper modeling. Amazing. Check the weenie page. (Disclaimer: not related to meat or sex organs)

=========================================================== Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hey, thanks- I see the GeeBee is free.. The GeeBees were cool. I'm gonna make one.

Reply to
JohnM