OT-Credible alternatives for students

The change in some people was amazing. Some were showing improvement before they left basic training. Others took longer. Some people don't know about it, but there were programs were small time criminals were sent into the military. If they behaved during their time in service, their criminal records were expunged. Like I said above, they were given jobs they could handle. They were generally worked hard, so they didn't feel like starting a fight or going out to steal something after they got off duty.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Mike sez:

"Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a honorable discharge."

Mike, you're confusing the troops! Probably half of RCM (mostly the trolls) don't know what a DD214 is.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Strap sez:

"Then Schapiro said "It?s not just about the economic return," he said. "Some college, whether you complete it or not, contributes to aesthetic appreciation, better health and better voting behavior."

WTF is _that_ all about? I'd like to see his stat source. "Go to college or: you won't be able to appreciate fART, you'll always be sick, and you'll never know how to vote." ?!?"

Look no further than the current political regime to appreciate what it is all about.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney

don't know what a DD214

That's ok. They aren't smart enough to run for office, anyway. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

$5 a day, really isnt very good

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

don't know what a DD214

Sad, isnt it?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

don't know what a DD214

But not surprising, is it? :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

don't know what a DD214

I don't have one of those, but had to sign a PTOL-224.

That and help getting rid of mimosas that I can't recall since Sept. '80, sorry Ig., no offence. Guess switching planes and #'s didn't help.

As for the OP, I just found out that my old next door neighbor's house just appraised @ 1/10th of its highest value. I feel sorry for the kids now days.

Oh, I don't have enough booze, hookers, and cash to do the job, oops... I receive those with the job ! Naw, don't want it falling off.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Gunner Asch on Sat, 22 May 2010 20:17:17 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Depends on what I can get for $5.00, but I take your meaning.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Hey Iggy,

I have some stuff for you, and I need some info. Can you send me a "good" email address so I can contact you please?

Send it to

snipped-for-privacy@ciaccess.com

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Reply to
Ignoramus29388

Got it....Thanks.

Brian

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hey guys,

Pretty sure there is at least one of "us" near there, so may be of interest. Place looks really clean.