OT-Dead Harvest

"Sensible" use of water is to flush all the fresh water out to sea? I hope you aren't hungry!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And which dreams were you thinking about? To dehydrate Gunner and mount him in a frame, like a bas relief on the wall?

On second thought...

Reply to
Ed Huntress

So, THAT'S how YOU do it!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

This is the high point of Bonker's life, don't criticize him for his only pleasure.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Don't forget that Bonkers hasn't had a job since he was arrested for beating his wife.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

If they're transgender men, they don't have the right. However, if they're transgender women, they do.

And if they're transgender men, they have a right to shower with you

-- and to laugh at you, if they're so disposed. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

So, Obama would be OK with his daughters showering with 50 yr old men that want to use the girls' showers. Nice to know he's so open-minded.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I have a 5gal bucket bolted to a gearbox and 1/2hp 110v motor with 2 speeds. It will tumble over 2,000 cases at a time in walnut husks. I screwed strips of wood on the inside of the bucket to get better tumbling action. In 8 hours the cases are shiny and clean. I also add a dab of Johnson's Paste Wax every few loads.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

In the Cleveland Ghettos there are a lot of white-faced lawn jockeys along with Gazing balls.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

'Sounds like fair turnabout to me.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Transgender men, or transgender women?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I read about that. It is "brackish" - which means not really read for drinking. And it is deeper than the fresh water. Which means more drilling.

Personally, better they should take the money for the super train, and put it into pebble bed or thorium reactors, to power desalinization plants.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I'll do the daughters the courtesy of assuming they are more or less normal.

But in that whacked out family, it might be considered acceptably kinky.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Would Obama let either shower with HIS daughters?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You're just a liberal, not a leftist.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

+1
Reply to
Tom Gardner

If transgender women, I suspect so.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

If I were a liberal, I'd suggest something much worse.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Did you mean the plastic fish in the commercial? Can he sing in a bass voice "plug it in, plug it in" ?

Even then, that seems like a waste of a perfectly good frame.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

I think you're talking about a full-body mount, which, to me, would be kind of gross. But desiccating, like you do with butterflies, abstracts the thing enough that it becomes objectified. It's less gross that way, and it can be decorative. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress