OT-Dead Harvest

Looking for another pissing contest I see. Could. I mentioned only possibilities of where you could find 50 yo's in a school setting. I notice you zeroed in on one and overlook the other much more likely options to set up your pissing contest.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Go ahead and list all the ways that you could find any 50 year old in a shower with students. You are full of shit and you know it, otherwise you'd have posted that list already.

Bus drivers have no reason to even be inside a school, much less in the showers with students of any gender. Janitors have no more reason to shower at work than most professions. But if for some reason they need a shower, and think to try the students' shower, they would be looking for a new job about 5 minutes later. Same with any other adult who works at a school or visits. They'd probably get a talking-to just for using a student bathroom. Where the hell do you people come up with these crazy ideas? And how can you be so stupid to stick with such a baseless argument?

Reply to
Blue World

Rock tumbler type case cleaner How long does a bucket last?

Reply to
raykeller

Blue World wrote on 7/2/2016 2:34 AM:

The dumb ass is anal-retentive. Too hot in the Arizona desert to do anything else, Winston Smith derives pleasure from constricting his sphincter muscle.

Reply to
zlmEm???????? ? ??? ??????skeRH

I see. they are 1"square profile and I put 5 of them in.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

30 years so far.
Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yes! I keep telling you, yes! Do it right now, wackjob. Report back on your progress in minute detail! Why are you holding back? LOL

Reply to
Go Now

When? LOL You'll do nothing except tell more lies like that one. What's your plan for when it becomes obvious that the same people are still tormenting you?

Reply to
Go Now

HEY !!!! When you were under attack, >I< stuck up for you.

Someone said you ate shit on toast. I couldn't let that stand. I said you don't like toast.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

So, what was their test like? Got a link to it online? Just curious how would they test a maintenance position applicant.

Ignoramus7994

You applied for a $9.00 an hour job? And didn't get it because you failed the test?

And than posted it all over he Internet so every one be aware of your failings?

Unf**king believable.

Reply to
The Mighty Ant

They also do background checks, which you couldn't pass either. I tell my minions to learn to never punch above their weight. Perhaps you could apply for a packer's assistant position at a smaller company.

DJT

Reply to
Donald J. Trump