OT-Dead Harvest

wrote:

Transgender men, or transgender women?
--
Ed Huntress

On 6/30/2016 3:42 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Would Obama let either shower with HIS daughters?

If transgender women, I suspect so.
--
Ed Huntress

Why don't you describe your fantasy of exactly how those daughters, or anyone for that matter, ends up in a community shower. Do you imagine they attend a school with community showers, AND 50 year old men? You phony conservatives have some really strange shit going on in your mind. Have you ever considered keeping those thoughts to yourself?
On 6/30/2016 8:35 PM, Isn't Life Strange wrote:

Fuck off, Bonkers!

Another Gummeresque response from Gardner! Too bad you didn't do your "friend" a favor years ago and tell him to stop making a fool of himself. Now he's fucked and you'll need to make up excuses for not helping him.
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:35:20 -0700, Isn't Life Strange wrote:

Anyone? Yes, my high school gym classes had community showers.

Why not? Teachers, janitors, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, etc.
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 21:27:54 -0700, Winston_Smith

Ah, because it's creepy, and parents would nix it in a heartbeat.

LOL So now the school bus drivers are janitors are showering with the students? Feel free to post some examples of that. You won't. But you're stubborn, so you'll probably write 20 posts pretending bus drivers and janitors shower with students.
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 07:45:43 -0700, Isn't Life Strange wrote:

Looking for another pissing contest I see. Could. I mentioned only possibilities of where you could find 50 yo's in a school setting. I notice you zeroed in on one and overlook the other much more likely options to set up your pissing contest.
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 20:42:44 -0700, Winston_Smith

Go ahead and list all the ways that you could find any 50 year old in a shower with students. You are full of shit and you know it, otherwise you'd have posted that list already.
Bus drivers have no reason to even be inside a school, much less in the showers with students of any gender. Janitors have no more reason to shower at work than most professions. But if for some reason they need a shower, and think to try the students' shower, they would be looking for a new job about 5 minutes later. Same with any other adult who works at a school or visits. They'd probably get a talking-to just for using a student bathroom. Where the hell do you people come up with these crazy ideas? And how can you be so stupid to stick with such a baseless argument?
Blue World wrote on 7/2/2016 2:34 AM:

The dumb ass is anal-retentive. Too hot in the Arizona desert to do anything else, Winston Smith derives pleasure from constricting his sphincter muscle.
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 05:02:38 -0400, zlmEm wrote:

HEY !!!! When you were under attack, >I< stuck up for you.
Someone said you ate shit on toast. I couldn't let that stand. I said you don't like toast.
On 6/29/2016 1:58 AM, rbowman wrote:

I have a 5gal bucket bolted to a gearbox and 1/2hp 110v motor with 2 speeds. It will tumble over 2,000 cases at a time in walnut husks. I screwed strips of wood on the inside of the bucket to get better tumbling action. In 8 hours the cases are shiny and clean. I also add a dab of Johnson's Paste Wax every few loads.
On 7/1/2016 3:08 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

The length of the bucket inside. The bucket rotates while lying on it's side and the whole thing tips up to load and unload. The strips of hard wood agitate the load and reduce the time it takes to tumble. I also use corn cob but walnut works faster.

Rock tumbler type case cleaner How long does a bucket last?
On 7/2/2016 4:28 AM, raykeller wrote:

30 years so far.
On 7/1/2016 9:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I see. they are 1"square profile and I put 5 of them in.
On 6/29/2016 11:43 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

In the Cleveland Ghettos there are a lot of white-faced lawn jockeys along with Gazing balls.

'Sounds like fair turnabout to me. <g>
--
Ed Huntress

On 6/30/2016 8:52 PM, Isn't Life Strange wrote:

Fuck off, Bonkers!