OT:For Sale

I have a brand new N12242408 Weigman enclosure I purchased for a customer, after installing the handle for the disconnect I found it to be to small. The Enclosure was $300.00 and the panel $49.76. Make an offer if interested. Also have a 3 axis SimoDrive (analog drive for smaller servo motors) comes with drive isolation transformer. I will post more on this later. Acme 1500 va 480 primary 220/110 secondary new in box.

Thanks db

Reply to
Dave B

How much is the transformer? Where are you located? Thanks....Paul zip 95252

Your email bounces.

Reply to
Packratpaul

Try this snipped-for-privacy@debcomachinery.com