OT - Gunner

Which war crimes are you referring to? The ones Kerry admitted committing, and as yet is still unjailed for?

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Oh oh...better add another layer Quick!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

sure it will. As vassels of turd world nations compliments of the UN and its corrupt leadership.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Now that I agree with, all of it. Too much crap we don't need to pay for. Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Here are better ones

Oh! This is the most important one for you at the moment. Please follow the link below ASAP

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

All fantasies created by primitive children in turd worlds, there is no solid foundation among these beliefs. The HB "rounds-out" to a solid foundation that is understandable.

Not what you meant the first time... and you understood my retort, so that is enough of that!

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Like fantasies created by primitive children in turd worlds like Jerusalem?

Odd..the Bhagaveta rounds out to a solid foundation that is understandable as well. As does the Tibetian Book of the Dead, Creeds of Wicca, the Book of Mormon, Taoist Doctrines, and so forth.

Actually exactly what I meant the first time. What were you refering to?

You tend to drift off in odd directions like an autistic child, so I really didnt pay too much attention to where you were stumbling.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

First off, and tangentially: "foorp?" Was ist "foorp"?

Anyway, I am going to take issue a bit with your characterization of "religious bigotry" being "my religion is better". Well, of course it is, otherwise, why would "I" be following what I believe to be a second best spiritual path?

"That", as me Mother used to say, "is a question for Management. I'm just in Sales."

-- pyotr filipivich Denial is not a river in Egypt, "Denial is a save-now-pay-later scheme, a contract written entirely in small print, for in the long run, the denying person knows the truth on some level." LTC Grossman.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I'll say it again ... There is no statue of limitations on War Crimes.

What happens if God Forbid he gets elected and Vietnam brings charges against him?

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
invntrr

There is no statue of limitations on War Crimes.

What happens if God Forbid he gets elected and Vietnam brings charges against him ?

Reply to
invntrr

Sorry, the limit is 72. No more, no less. Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

God damn, the republicans just hate that stuff. How can they retain the title of Tax&Spend folks, if they have to pay-as-ya-go? That'll really throw a monkey wrench into the works.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Richard A. Lewis said about: Re: OT - Gunner

"in front of the camera"...??? Not quite. He didn't say that. He said not raise taxes "on families earning less than $200,000 a year," you dipshit. Do even know the BIG stuff Kerrey talks about? ...the BROAD issues? Or do you swallow the Fox "goosebumps" News out of context soundbites whole like another mindless sheep? In part, Kerry said this: ==========quote GIBSON: Senator Kerry, the next question will be for you, and it comes from James Varner, who I believe is in this section.

Mr. Varner? You need a microphone.

VARNER: Thank you.

Senator Kerry, would you be willing to look directly into the camera and, using simple and unequivocal language, give the American people your solemn pledge not to sign any legislation that will increase the tax burden **on families earning less than $200,000 a year** during your first term?

KERRY: Absolutely. Yes. Right into the camera. Yes. I am not going to raise taxes.

I have a tax cut. And here's my tax cut.

I raise the child-care credit by $1,000 for families to help them be able to take care of their kids.

I have a $4,000 tuition tax credit that goes to parents -- and kids, if they're earning for themselves -- to be able to pay for college.

And I lower the cost of health care in the way that I described to you.

Every part of my program I've shown how I'm going to pay for it.

And I've gotten good people, like former Secretary of the Treasury Bob Rubin,[....snip]

I've even scaled back some of my favorite programs already, like the child-care program I wanted to fund and the national service program, because the president's deficit keeps growing and I've said as a pledge, I'm going to cut the deficit in half in four years.

Now, I'm going to restore what we did in the 1990s, ladies and gentlemen: pay as you go. We're going to do it like you do it. The president broke the pay-as-you-go rule.

Somebody here asked the question about, "[Mr. President,] Why haven't you vetoed something?"

It's a good question. If you care about it, why don't you veto it?

I think John McCain called the energy bill the No Lobbyist Left Behind bill.

I mean, you've got to stand up and fight somewhere, folks.

I'm pledging I will not raise taxes; I'm giving a tax cut to the people earning less than $200,000 a year.

Now, for the people earning more than $200,000 a year, you're going to see a rollback to the level we were at with Bill Clinton, when people made a lot of money.

And looking around here, at this group here, I suspect there are only three people here who are going to be affected: the president, me, and, Charlie, I'm sorry, you too.

(LAUGHTER)

==========end quote

You mindless parrot. Yer like all the rest of the Republicans, you don't mind fiscal responsibility and Dem policy at all, you just hate what you've been told that that policy is. You hate the *Republican* straw men!

*-Straw man *-~~~~~~~~~ *-The straw man fallacy is to misrepresent someone else's *-position so that it can be attacked more easily, then to *-knock down that misrepresented position, *- then to conclude that the original position has been *-demolished. It is a fallacy because it fails to *-deal with the actual arguments that have been made.

Typically a highly Evil or Silly straw man is constructed,

vilified, beat on, feared, scorned, then with much fanfare, and bombast, publicly burned in a blazing pyre. My Hero.

You guys don't mind fiscal responsibility and Dem policy at all, you just hate what you've been told that that policy is. You hate the *Republican* straw men!

--Doug

They want us to not notice the big picture.

"Hidey-Bunker" Bush called a clear and pure act of terrorism, an Act of War. Then Hidey-Bunker scampered down his hole. ...and he's been acting hysterically ever since.

Bin Laden could only terrorize *at* America. (He was just a lucky PUNK with BOX CUTTERS for God's sake!) It took Hidey-Bunker to terrorize America.

This fullfilled PNAC's 1999 dream of a "new Pearl Harbor."

Then bin Laden taunted: Make my day...invade Iraq. "Boys will be boys." ...and now, that once lucky punk is a world power.

What more could a "War President" ask for?

What?

Reply to
Doug Bashford

Gunner, It seems that you CANNOT speak for yourself as to why you support Bush. All you can do is call others names.

Don't you even have clue #1?

Carpe blogger!!

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Bush and his gang will be tried for war crimes soon.

Reply to
David Galehouse

Bats will fly from your mother's cooter when that happens.

Reply to
David Galehouse

Nothing. The US recognizes no international court as having jurisdiction of such matters. IIRC, it was tried against Reagan and high ranking members of his administration for their secret and illegal little Central American misadventures, and against Kissinger for Vietnam war related charges. Furthermore, Vietnam is very unlikely to attempt such a move, as they have far more to lose than to gain, beyond their own war crimes and criminals.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

Jim,

You're gumming up the works! You've gotten that dimbulb Cliff all mixed up. He seems to have the silly illusion that sKerry can balance the budget and fund all his new "plans" by soaking a small minority who make more than

200K. You're smart enough to figure it out... so why not tell us if ALL their resources would be enough?

While you are at it, why not explain that it wasn't clinton who balanced the budget, but rather a Republican congress under Gingrich using Armey's plan who was responsible for the balanced budget after clinton vetoed it twice and then shut down the government before he admitted it was possible. History is pesky stuff!

George Willer

Reply to
George Willer

If that also applies to actions domestically it may come as a great relief to sKerry.

George Willer

Reply to
George Willer

Milosovich is refusing to recognise the court trying him too

IIRC, it was tried against Reagan and high ranking members of

Reply to
Myal