OT - Gunner

Gunner, WHY do you so support Bush? In YOUR OWN words. No dumb, unthinking blogs from idiot wingers. Copy this for Gunner ... .

Carpe blogger.

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Don't know about him, but I think the rest of us here in misc.surv remember that klinton and his ilk passed an average of 1.2 new federal gun laws per year.

As to kerry, the man is so low, he stood there in front of the camera and said "I won't raise taxes"....and then the next day he mentioned that the "roll back" of taxes back to the pre-Bush refund level "isn't really a tax hike".

If he wasn't so pitiful, he'd be funny.

ral

Reply to
Richard A. Lewis

Cliff, at least in doing so he no longer crossposts to four different ngs. You're already bringing the whackos over to rcm with this.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Gunner is sharp enough to recognize Kerry from Kerry's history as an opportunist, liar without peer, malingerer for 20 years in the Senate, and traitor to our country during Viet Nam. Kerry helped the Viet Cong who regard him as a hero of their cause in their war museum.

Reply to
looeylizard

Opportunist Liar without peer Malingerer Traitor (you forgot coward)

All apply to GWB.

(To be fair, all politicians, by definition, are opportunists.)

Kerry hardly helped the Viet Cong, not to mention the Viet Cong do not have any museums, having been effectively exterminated by the actions of Ho Chi Minh. Kerry indirectly helped the North Vietnamese government while standing up for all U. S. citizens, much less so than Cheney directly helped Saddam Hussein while selling U. S. citizens down the river. Bush never accomplished a thing in his life, so it is unfair to compare his "actions" with anyone else's involved in the race...

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Vietnam was entirely a criminal act against human rights and life itself. A scheme by which to get wealthier as a country. Total evil.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Interpret it however you like.

I'd say that's a stretch. Besides, even though it isn't true, not doing much good is a lot better than doing a whole lot of bad. Even if Bush is a coward, he didn't murder inoocent, helpless civilians. He may have a DUI record, but he doesn't really compare to a murdered and traitor. Just my opinion. Even if I can't support the facts, I get the feeling that Kerry is a real turd.

-Will

Reply to
Will

Those are at the least, a small listing of Kerry's best points.

The man is lower than whale shit at the bottom of the Mariana's Trench

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Remember when you make your foil beanie..shiney side out.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Aluminum foil is obsolete.

Use the static-protective plastic that they wrap PC boards in.

Reply to
Jeffrey C. Dege

And Kerry helped the Viet Cong kill millions after th US left.

Reply to
looeylizard

Actually, in politic-speak, that makes perfect sense. He's not going to raise taxes, he's going to cancel Bush's tax cuts.

Were that Bush's position, he'd have said the same thing.

There is no difference between them. Never forget that.

Which one are we talking about, now?

Or is that both?

FW

Reply to
Frank White

still one step above Cliff.

Reply to
shu

So, in your book, if you don't cover up war crimes, then you are a traitor? Loyalty to America consists of being an accessory after the fact to those who violate the code of military conduct?

The difference is that Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc. will be on the sidelines again.

Reply to
sittingduck

IF?

Tell that to the civilian Iraqi casualties.

Reply to
sittingduck

If those crimes were national secerets , betraying them would be what , legaly ?

Loyalty to America consists of being an accessory after the

It means following the leader .

Reply to
Myal

Yeah well.. I quit that stuff back in '96... still clean as a whistle. I ain't high. You can read it all and match it up to what's going on if you use a little discernment. And one day you will be surprised my friend, if you're still alive then... And I know it.

great program, easy to use.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

You donwanna smoke that micro layer of machine oil, ay? Alex

Reply to
AAvK

And if he wins, he will take more of your hard earned money too, you'll love it. It will increase the strength of your country in the long run.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK