OT - Gunner

Well, look at ancient Rome; superpower republic, to empire, to religious empire, to dark ages.

It just came to me, while reading Gunner. I suppose I could copyright it, or copyleft it, or whatever, but what the hell.

Yes, he would not take away from anyone else their rights, such as the right to go to war in a foreign country under false pretexts and charge the bell to my children.

Yeahbut... it took their evolution much longer than ours will if we are foolish enough to elect sKerry.

George Willer

Reply to
George Willer

What are you evolving into though ?

You may be already entering your dark ages .

Reply to
Myal

Yeah, but unfortunately for Milosovich, he doesn't have the world's most powerful military to back him up.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Time moves on , eventualy neither Bush nor Kerry , if he gets in will comand any military , but will be nothing ut over paid pensioners , still with the war crime thing hanging over them .

Reply to
Myal

It will be fun watching them squirm a grow increasingly shrill as the election draws near, and the upcoming defeat of the neocons becomes more and more inevitable.

Reply to
sittingduck

Reply to
invntrr

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:42:48 -0400, "George Willer" calmly ranted:

Complete that sentence with "or re-elect the Shrub."

------------------------------------------- Stain and Poly are their own punishment

Comprehensive Website Design ======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nope. Quite the contrary.

Carpe blogger!

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Last I knew he had either not bothered to read their platform or the reading comprehension disability had done him in. He gets that stuff from his reading of certain "science fiction" novels.

Carpe blogger !! HTH

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

medicine?

Give back your taxpayer-funded heart operation. What a two faced welfare queen.

Carpe blogger !!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Samanda

"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." - Samanda

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

How deliciously assholish.

My son,is a 26 year old with a degree in Theology (PBC),a Masters from The University of Pennsylvania and teachs Business Ethics at Widener University.

Athough my wife gets most of the credit for raising such a wonderful son I did have a little influence.

Pray that God will bless you with the pride I have for my son.

Reply to
invntrr

Gummer and ral have dibs on who can troll the ng. Right now, I have to give it ral, but only because gummer has to crosspost to get the volume.

Reply to
Bob Brock

You can tell all of that just because liberals know too much, like spelling?

Don't hide your lamp in a bunker.

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

The same part that requires you to pay $7k+ a year, as Bush said last night, for his health care.

Then I'm certain that he can explain Bush, the Carlyle Group and "James Baker's Double Life", right?

[ The secret deal involves a complex transaction to transfer ownership of as much as $57 billion in unpaid Iraqi debts. The debts, now owed to the government of Kuwait, would be assigned to a foundation created and controlled by a consortium in which the key players are the Carlyle Group .... ]

And exactly why Bush, with his own family ties to the Carlyle Group, has appointed Baker as his envoy on Iraq's debt, right?

Carpe Blogger !!

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Cut and paste replies are the only way your posts seem to make sense.

Delete a word here and a word there .. the next thing you know it all fits. Kind of like Dunking chair justice ... if the woman lives then she's a witch and must be burned at the stake ... but if she drowns she wasn't a witch .

The ass wipe before you made a reference to conservatives ability to raise children .. all I said was how mine turned out.

You post another of your "Alien Abduction" stories and want all of us wingers to come clean with the real truth about something you claim was going on since 1992.

President Cl> >

Reply to
invntrr

No time in Vietnam. Ten years in the anti-war movement, however. Also, four years in China, two years in Japan. Shue guo-yu ji er-ben-hua.

If you were to go back, I think you'd find almost all of your ROV vet buddies alive. If they got executed, they were probably not only deeply involved with the Americans, but resisted the N. Vietnamese government. There were very few executions.

Reply to
Harry