OT Gunner's laundry

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some trouble stirring on his clothesline:

Jim

jim rozen

Can't be Gunner's, his grass isn't that green. Landmines have blown it all to hell, you see.

michael

Reply to
michael

ROFLMAO..way cute.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

Nah..what the Claymores didnt clear out, the FooGas did.

It did rid the neighborhood of the JWs though....

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

Good one, I'm still laughing. And glad I wasn't eating or drinking at the moment.

mj

Reply to
michael

The other white meat!

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

You mean this?:

Tom

Reply to
George

One of my former acquaintances, a bizarre looking 6'3" heavyset guy who lost all the hair on his head, eyebrows, etc. after working for Hooker chemical, answered the door stark naked when the Jehovahs came to call. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was my brother." Last visit to his house....

Reply to
ATP