OT: Honda Soybeans

Sorry but I thought this was funny:

It seems Honda imports auto parts and exports soybeans in return.

Reply to
AL

That IS sort of funny. They send us high tech, we send them low tech, because we are a third world country.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

The ships returning to China from California are carrying scrap paper. Maybe it will wind up in the upholstery in the cars they're soon going to send us. Or maybe it will *be* the cars...

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Maybe we can ship out our lawyers and politicians in those containers.

Reply to
Tony

But, those containers are airtight.

Dave "ahhh, now I see it..." Hinz