OT I want a "Fasten Seat Belt" sign

OT Everyone

OT I want a "Fasten Seat Belt" sign like in/on American Airline planes. Maybe even 4 of them. Stealing is of course out but anything legal is in.

Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

We used to get custom-made "blackout" displays.

I believe they were made by putting a piece of blue plastic filter on top, red plastic in the shape of the artwork on the bottom and a light in the back. The light box had to be black to get a good blackout effect when it was off.

You could probably get some inkjet transparency film and make your own.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

boeing surplus was where I would look in the past, but now the boneyards in Az are your best bet

Reply to
Bill Noble

Make your own housing w/illumination to taste, use a plastic lighting defraction grate from Lowes, and make the sign face from vinyl with sign shop printed stick-on letters. POK. JR Dweller in the cellar

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

Some tv show showed a place that sold commercial aircraft parts that the parted out of planes.

Reply to
kfvorwerk