OT Implant done

Junior and I discussed this at length several years ago. The idea being that certain citizens be authorized to mark cars, cycles, pedestrians, etc. by means of paint ball containing a particularly obnoxious colour when they are observed in stupid behavior. In order to have this marking neutralized/removed, they would be required to pay a substantial "idiot" tax. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

If individual citizens could each (from their keyboards) cause, say,

1mV to be applied to a given CEO... imagine the smoking crater that once was Bill Gates.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I like it! For years all they had was the pop up window that said "Your computer is hopelessly hosed & you are abut to lose all of your work. OK?" What I REALLY wanted was a "NOT OK!" button to click on to send a nastygram to Billy. Now at least they have an error report capability. It probably all goes in a bit bucket, but it makes me feel slightly better to yell at them.

There was a science fiction story about a guy who got drunk & woke up one morning to find that he was the planet's president. The seal of office was a bomb locked around his neck. It would go off if more folks stopped by the local voting booths and voted against him than voted for him. You could vote any time, as often as you liked. The only way to get rid of the thing was to find someone stupid (or drunk) enough to volunteer for the job.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White