OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:42:42 -0600, "Paul K. Dickman" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Really? As long ago as THAT!

**************************************************** sorry

.........no I'm not! remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Spike....Spike? Hello?

Reply to
Old Nick

Off course they are not the only ones. Atheists are unusually guilty of this as well......

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

diverse

"Lethal Politics: Soviet Genocide and Mass Murder Since 1917"

Those were conservatives & right-wingers, Gunner. More government control, the morality police, more government spending, more big government. Remind you of anyone?

(Gunner never met a Brown Shirt he did not like IMHO.)

Reply to
Cliff Huprich