OT- Link to cool movies of super shreader

These guys make one hell of a shreader

Watching this thing eat IBM-PC's whole is COOL! The 55Gallon drum is good too.

Dave

Reply to
Dave August

Shame you're spamming the site.

-- BigEgg

Reply to
bigegg

Please explain "spamming" as you think it applies here?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

A second link to same commercial site within a month, without comments about making ones own version (as this is a "recreational" "crafts" "metalworking" group)

It appears to me as though you are advertising the site.

I call this "spamming", might not be 5 posts on 5 newsgroups in 24hrs, but even so.

It's an interesting website, yes.

But I won't be buying.

-- BigEgg

Reply to
bigegg

Hm, I thought it was just some guy sharing cool videos with us.

I am not the Dave you have confused me with.

Well, one is enough to be spam, if it's spam. I don't see anything particularly spammy here, and I don't see that Dave August is involved with Acme Shredders or whoever it is. Maybe he's a clever shill, but looks to me like someone just posting a cool link.

I don't think that was his intent. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Hey Dave

Yer right, my intent was to share something I thought was cool with the Mech-Heads here. I'm in no way connected with these shreader guys, a friend sent me the link this morning. And if someone already posted it here, I didn't see it.

The 'Other' Dave

Reply to
Dave August

Other Dave,

Thanks, I appreciate your sharing this with us. Cool stuff..

Rog

Reply to
Roger Jensen

In that case, I apologise - too many late nights and too much sniffing of coolant with no extractor fan is my (poor) excuse.

-- BigEgg

Reply to
bigegg

I used to help my dad build these... Not quite this big, but close... Those are some serious monsters!

Reply to
Joe