OT looking for plans for an auto lift

Would anyone have some plans for an auto lift, or a ramp of some kind to lift a small car/truck up about 36 inches. I know I can buy 1 premade from HF, northern tools or others, but I think I would like to make up something.

Thank You gary

Reply to
Gary Owens

Just a note on your wording; an "auto lift" isn't the same thing as a ramp that you drive the vehicle up onto. The former I wouldn't even think of trying to make my own, the later should be a problem.

Lane

Reply to
Lane