OT: MP George Galloway's email address

FWIW

For those of you that saw the bravo performance of MP George Galloway at the Senate hearings on C-SPAN and would like to send an email to him, here is his address

snipped-for-privacy@parliament.uk

I don't agree with many of his policies, but we could use more people like this in the US house and senate that know how to say what they mean and then procede to say it.

GmcD

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

For those that want to know why Galloway's testimony is missing from the Committees website:

Norm Coleman's can be reached at 202-224-5641.

HTH

Reply to
Guido

I wish Norm would move back East where he is needed and leave Minnesota alone.

Reply to
Steve Peterson