OT: Need help with drill press table

Sorry this isn't really CNC related, but haven't been able to find an >answer

>anywhere else and figured a bunch of machinists might be able to help. >I have an old Rockwell drill press, Series # 15-080, for which I do not >have >a table or verticle adjusting mechanism. >It is set up to drill bowling balls; I got it for free when we stopped >drilling balls at work. >A very crude diagram of dimensions can be seen at- >
Everything I find seems to have columns with diameters of at least 3.25 >inches. >I measured this one by wrapping a piece of paper around it and marking >where >it started to overlap: measured out to 520/60ths; 8.6666 inches >circumference, or 2.75*** inches diameter. >Can anyone point me to a place that could hook me up? >I'd even be willing to get a longer column so that it could be on the floor >instead of a bench. >Thanks much, > >Greg
Reply to
grB