OT Surveillance Experts ? OT

Sounds like a good candidate to test one of your cadaver brushes. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I have a cousin that has been a Mail-Person for 20 years, she has some STORIES! I wonder if you're on her route?

Reply to
Buerste

I have often wished for a retroactive vasectomy Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

The kid is THAT BAD???????????

Reply to
clare

Snag asked:

That's when you build a self-locking cage around the video room and engage it when the camera is turned off.

-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's great, Fred. Hmm, how did Mom find out?

But I gotta wonder, what would a kid want with copies of old-folks movies? ;)

-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I was thinking "What a horrible thing for clare to wish on his dad."

Reply to
Larry Jaques

so take my

I have a game camera. It does shoot night shots, but they are black and white, unlike the daytime photos. The night time photos show the deer in my yard eating the dropped apples, but they aren't nearly as clear as daytime photos. Unless the camera was close to the face of the intruder, I'm not sure you could identify the person.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET