OT: Ted Kennedy on Katrina

-- "What the American people have seen is this incredible disparity in which those people who had cars and money got out and those people who were impoverished died."

I'm sure Mary Jo would agree with this statement.... JR Dweller in the cellar

-------------------------------------------------------------- Home Page:

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- Dependence is Vulnerability:

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

ROTFLMAO!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

LOL. But then again, look at all those poor folks stuck in the

100 mile long traffic jams in TX - the ones *with* the cars. Not to mention the poor folks in the Oxygenmobile....

This serves as a reminder that not everyone who wasn't evacuated during katrina, should have been evacuated.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen