OT: Thunderbird

I do miss the old Outlook Express newsreader, but Thunderbird has proven to have its own features of value. The ability to write rules and sort emails of course is very useful as is the ability to write rules to filter, auto-respond, or just plane delete content automatically in news and mail. However there are two great features that I would not give up even if if I could get Outlook Express back again. The K key to completely hide bullshit threads and all their replies, and the ability to set a sub thread of no value to ignore so you can focus on the portions of the thread with valued feedback from valued contributors.

Reply to
Bob La Londe