OT: Thunderbird

I do miss the old Outlook Express newsreader, but Thunderbird has proven
to have its own features of value. The ability to write rules and sort
emails of course is very useful as is the ability to write rules to
filter, auto-respond, or just plane delete content automatically in news
and mail. However there are two great features that I would not give up
even if if I could get Outlook Express back again. The K key to
completely hide bullshit threads and all their replies, and the ability
to set a sub thread of no value to ignore so you can focus on the
portions of the thread with valued feedback from valued contributors.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Site Timeline