OT: us/uk atrocitys in Iraq?

Why not simply admit you couldn't forge a post very well?

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

His ass, like all of his posts.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

If you want to look up the figures i think you will find they are supported by the UN and various NGOs such as Amnesty international!

But to someone who very clearly has fascist sympathys, I wouldnt imagine the figures matter a great deal.

The main thing is that the cowardly actions of US/UK forces are resulting in loss of life.

Sadly though it looks very much as though these forces are going to get their sorry asses kicked right out of Iraq, by a few arabs armed with little more than small arms!

Gummer

Reply to
Gummer

We have thirsty SUVs here, they have oil there....Hmmm

The 4 real reason to invade Iraq was: Sadam was the point-man for an alien invasion of earth, and I can prove this because all our troops went to Iraq with tin foil lining their helmets to divert the brain-control waves from Uranus.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

So *that's* why they smell so bad. Sue

Reply to
Sue

As someone who has no interest in metalwork or politics I wonder why exactly you follow the posts here so avidly, never taking part in threads, but merely occasionally posting silly one liners?

Gunner

Reply to
Gummer02

From reading Sue's posts over the years, its evident she has a strong delight in the absurd, so Id imagine that you are on the top of her read list at the moment.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Because I enjoy it. In reading responses to your posts it seems that you have little interest in metalwork either. This is not my main NG. BTW I do have something of an interest in politics. Now, dogging on the other hand, no interest whatsoever. I gladly leave that to you. Sue - about to killfile your latest incarnation

Reply to
Sue

Now, Sue...be nice to our "Mascot", He is such fun!!! I believe Gunner is slowly converting him.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Rats! Do I have to?

Chuckle. Sue

Reply to
Sue

If you feel intent on using your kill file on my postings, perhaps you would be good enough to explain why exactly to spend time responding to them with your childish one liners? As to dogging I would imagine that as in common with politics, it is a subject you know very little about, I find it difficult to understand how you can express any preferenc one way or another?

Norman

Reply to
Shooter

Converting me to what?.................some sort of sub-epsilon, gun toting, bush loving, nightmare?...............lol

Reply to
Norman Stuart

If you are not too much of a dog Sue, I would be pleased to introduce you to the delights of dogging, should you ever visit the UK!

Norman

Reply to
Norman Stuart

Well, yeah...you might like it! Walk a mile in others' shoes, the worst that could hapen is a fungus. At least you would be a mile away.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Nutron bombs are the ticket here, only wipes out the terrorists, leaves the pipelines!

Reply to
Tom Gardner