OT: us/uk atrocitys in Iraq?

other than our dim facist friend "gunner", i wonder if anyone here feels that behavior like this is likely to ease the tensions in Iraq, and lessen the chances of further resistance against invading forces?

Reply to
brian damage

Once all the "Meat Bags" are all dead, "as a direct result of us foriegn policy, and direct acts of aggression", "further resistance against invading forces" will be kind of a moot point. THEN we can suck the sand dry and run our SUVs. (Any oil in England?)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Actually, our actions in Iraq have put the biggest criminal to date of the 21st century out of business, closing his death camps, torture chambers, and rape rooms.

That's a good start in my humble opinion. (Notice the extent to which Libya have observed this, and doesn't wish to be next.)

God Bless George W. Bush, and others like him!

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover

We need to withdraw US troops and use nukes................no more problems!

Reply to
Gunner

Yawn..this the best you can do boy? Perhaps I need to make a couple phone calls to a buddy in the biz and find out who you really are. That would be interesting.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

At least by morphing into you he finally got punctuation. Sue

Reply to
Sue

interesting that prior to 1991 Saddam was a favoured us client, and had actually come to power in Iraq with help from the us, notwithstanding the obvious fact that during the period Saddam was committing his worst atrocitys, this didnt bring the slightest critiscism from the us!

in terms of criminal actions in Iraq involving torture chambers and rape rooms, it looks as though us/uk forces are carrying on the old traditions!

as to death camps the one million+ Iraqi people that have died as a direct result of us/uk actions, is perhaps a figure that would eclipse the number killed by Saddam!

Reply to
pj gumby

now i know he is a loony..............lol

Reply to
pj gumby

Good idea, puke head! Maybe you could give everyone an on the spot report of the event! Just think how famous you would become!

General Burkhalter

Reply to
michael

Speaking of figures...... Where did that number come from.

Reply to
Shiver Me Timbers
67% of all statistics are made-up on the spot!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What was the name of the peace-nics that went to act as human shields? -a true calling for the RIGHT people. On a trip back from Florida, I sat next to a guy coming back from Iraq. He told me that guys were paying cash for the honor of running the "Mini-gun" in helicopters. -"Rock & Roll!" -Sounds like the troops find ways to keep amused. He also mentioned an airborne

105 ---What the hell is that!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

go right ahead...........its pretty clear who you are though.............someone who posts something just as stupid below his posts, as what appears above!

finally if you dont think nuking Iraq would be a good solution, what exactly would you suggest, being as so you are so well informed and can post links and all!

Reply to
pj gumby

Reply to
pj gumby

why not try your very hardest, try to forget you have an iq lower than a dwarfs shoe size, and string together a few words in reply to the op!

Reply to
total bull shit

Uh, the original intent was to find "weapons of mass distruction" and to prevent Sadam from using them as a terrorist.

Seems everyone got over that excuse pretty quick. Now it's freeing the people. Although it seems George is having trouble with that. What's next?

Hopefully he can finish that which he started.

Yikes.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Seems to me that I remember a UN resolution...Hmmm

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Tom Gardner wrote: He also mentioned an airborne

Not sure what the "helicopter mini-gun" would be, but the 105 is in the Spectre, the lineal decendant of Puff, the magic dragon.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

The attack against the people of Iraq was not qualified in any way by the UN, and indeed it was well known before the attack that WMDs were unlikely to be found.

If the reason for attacking Iraq was to do with WMDs, and not getting amerikan hands on Iraqi oil, then there was little reason to withdraw UN weapons inspectors, before they had completed their work.

Gummer

Reply to
Gummer

Sadly the rape and torture rooms still seem to be open for business, and doing a very good trade with a staff of shit shoving GIs to help them along!

Gummer

Reply to
Gunner