OT: Wonderful Chinglish

Haven't bought any Chinese machine tools from HF lately, so was delighted to rekindle my amusement with Chinglish by happening on this:

Delightful :) JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

That there is funny stuff.

Interestingly, the bottom two thirds is properly done. Probably just cut and pasted the HTML code off someone else's ad (for the HTML newbies, you click on View - Source to do that ).

Steve.

Reply to
SteveF

Ah, used items are not available for return! I guess that if they're selling new items, used ones' won't be available. I also wonder what they are high on while making the toys.

-- Yeppie, Bush is such an idiot that He usually outwits everybody else. How dumb!

Reply to
Bob May

Hey, his english is a helluva lot better than my chinese is.

I haven't gotten much beyond knowing a few words from the "Learn Chinese" side of those little slips of paper inside of fortune cookies.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia