OT- Woodworking

Specificaly, the proper method to nail overhead beams, comments please-

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

RoyJ

I'd like to see the top of his head.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

It is amazing, I am very impressed with that gentleman.

Ignoramus1192

I used to juggle and I have friends who juggle. It's very important to remember the phrase "run away" when learning to juggle heavy or pointed things. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

I don't think I could do that. I would start by falling off the ladder.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson